|| Online shopping is available to current OED Dealers only!||
Dear Valued Partners:
OED is extremely excited to launch our new website at www.oedinc.com on June 3, 2019. This new site will make doing business with OED even easier in 2019 and beyond. New features include:
- Access to dealer programs and price lists without needing any additional passwords
- Ability to log into one location to place an order, access your account information, pay your invoices and download marketing materials for the product lines you carry
- Ability to narrow down your product searches with helpful suggestions to target exactly what you need quickly and easily
- Ability to Web Chat if a problem arises
- Pop up screens to let you know when a program has been updated, service school dates have been announced, a new product has been launched, etc.
While preparing for our new website launch, we reviewed all our current terms and policies. Freight costs have increased over the last five years without any changes to some of our prepaid freight minimums. We have reviewed these policies and need to make the following changes effective June 3, 2019:
Please contact your Territory Manager with any questions or concerns related to these new freight policies.
- Ace Hardware and Do It Best dealers may now request Direct Billing with 60-day terms
- The 1% discount for all parts and non-serialized accessory orders placed online is no longer available
- Parts and non-serialized accessory orders totaling $300 or more receive prepaid freight
- Parts orders totaling less than $300 will be charged the Standard UPS Flat Rate Fee of $14.85
- ECHO and Shindaiwa dealers have two ways to qualify for prepaid freight
- Standard 15-point system
- $2,800 or more - at dealer cost - in any combination of ECHO/Shindaiwa whole goods, attachments, accessories (excludes oil and Red Armor Fuel) and parts
We sincerely thank you for your business. We all look forward to helping you grow your business in 2019!