Examples of how to enter part numbers for searching:
Bear Cat = Enter BC, a space, then the part number.
Billy Goat = Enter BG, a space, then the part number.
Brown Products (TrenchMaster) = Enter TM, a space, then the part number.
ECHO = Enter EC, a space, then the part number.
Shindaiwa = Enter SH, a space, then the part number.
Vortexx = Enter VO, a space, then the part number.
Wright / Velke / Grass Gobbler = Enter LA, a space, then the part number.
Spark Plugs = Enter SP, a space, then the part number.
K100 Fuel Treatment = Enter KF, a space, then the part number.
Search for multiple items at a time by clicking the Add Criteria button. This will help you get pricing and availability.
UPS Flat Rate Policy (Effective: January 2, 2018)
Back to Top
- Each parts order placed totaling less than $225 will be charged a Standard UPS Flate Rate Fee of $13.65. Policy notes:
- A $30 minimum order applies prior to the Flat Rate charge.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be added to or changed.
- Parts Backorders:
- Dealers placing a Pre-Season Parts Order will not be charged freight on any backordered parts for that product line.
- Dealers who do not place a Pre-Season Parts Order will incur regular shipping charges on backordered parts for that product line.
- Accessory Backorders:
- All dealers will be invoiced standard shipping charges on any accessory backorders.
- Serialized products and oil / Red Armor Fuel have separate freight policies. Refer to your current dealer program for additional information.
- Products classified by UPS as oversized or overweight and carry special UPS charges do not qualify for the Flat Rate. Examples include: wheel motors, clutches, tires, deck shells / frames, drive shafts, impellers, mulch kits, trimmer and pruner pipes / tubes, saw cases, vacuum hoses.
- Orders placed by description or that require lookup do not qualify for the Flat Rate. These orders will be charged regular UPS charges.
Handheld Equipment Freight Policy (Effective: April 28, 2014)
ECHO and Shindaiwa dealers have two ways to qualify for Prepaid Freight:
Back to Top
- Standard 15-point system
- $2,500 or more at dealer cost order in any combination of the following:
- ECHO and/or Shindaiwa whole goods
- ECHO and/or Shindaiwa attachments
- ECHO and/or Shindaiwa accessories (excludes oil and PowerFuel)
- ECHO and/or Shindaiwa parts
Standard In-Season Freight Policy
- Orders totaling 15 points or more, in any combination of products defined below, qualify for prepaid
- Provided dealer placed a qualified Pre-Season Order; otherwise, all In-Season Orders are F.O.B. Raleigh, NC
- Dealer's Open Account and Wells Fargo CDF accounts must be current at time of shipment
- All orders will ship on OED approved LTL truck lines or via UPS
- Special shipping instructions will incur actual freight charges
Back to top